Episode 8: Rambling Nonsense For The Tenth Straight Week
Hot on the heels of Episode 7's recording, Ryan & Steve don't let the lack of a firm topic stop them from filling over an hour of your time.
Steve wants to talk about The Hunger Games for no good reason, which is followed by a less-than-together discussion about what Ryan & Steve have been watching and might be watching someday soon. Then the British get involved and you probably fall asleep from boredom. (Unless jokes about pedophilia and thoughts of last week's porn-stravaganza can keep you awake.)
People with one and a quarter hours to kill will hear about the following:
- We talked about porn... That happened
- Claims that we might record and put out more episodes, more quickly (which was obviously a lie)
- Leaving (for) Las Vegas
- (We're not a week ahead)
- Praying for Steve's death
- Why Brendan is a great friend
- Warm MouthFist birthday wishes
- Sean Demory, yet again
- The Hunger Games (8:01)
- We're topical!
- Ender's Game
- The Hunger Games: you may not have heard that it's also a movie
- "Arctic Air" - yeah, I've never heard of it either
- Orson Scott Card: giant douchebag
- Roman Polanski
- The Ninth Gate
- Steve strains another metaphor
- Shitting on Stephen King
- The Long Walk
- The acceptability of conetent in print vs. film
- The Running Man
- DickBlade: the newest Top Cow comic
- David Mack
- Johnny The Homicidal Maniac
- Strangers In Paradise
- What have Ryan & Steve been watching? (29:21)
- And what might Ryan & Steve be watching in the future? (40:45)
- Iron Sky
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
- Timur Bekmambetov
- Mark Millar
- Wanted (the comic)
- Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow
- Steve's off the wheat
- Van Helsing
- The Mummy
- Chloe Moretz
- "30 Rock"
- Fuck you, Nicole
- Random television bullshit (47:43)
- "Family Guy", one of the unfunniest things ever to happen to people
- Seth MacFarlane, a toilet from which no comedy escapes
- "Robot Chicken"
- Adult Swim
- "Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law"
- "Aqua Teen Hunger Force"
- "Sealab 2021"
- "Space Ghost Coast To Coast"
- Teletoon At Night
- "The Dating Guy"
- "Sons Of Butcher"
- "Todd And The Book Of Pure Evil"
- "Lost Girl"
- "True Blood"
- "Wonder Showzen"
- "Tom Goes To The Mayor"
- "Tim And Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!"
- The Raven (54:00)
- James McTeigue
- Abraham Lincoln: crotchety prospector
- Dredd (57:05)
- British things (1:05:57)
- Closing (1:11:32)
- The Temple Of Elemental Evil
- Troika Games
- Legend Of Grimrock
- Ultima Underworld
- Dungeon Master
- Crypts & Things
- No one cares about Mass Effect 3
- Skyrim playtime: 325+ hours
- Ruminations on MouthFist progress
...and so much random bullshit!
|MouthFist Episode 8|
Still a warning: This podcast is not safe for children, adults, or Clive Barker. Do not expose pregnant woman or Ridley Scott to this podcast. Maybe just don't listen to it at all. I mean, there's horse rape and throat-fucking and a lot of cancer and internet panhandling and Canadian television and it will spoil the Mass Effect games for you.
You can find Steve at Baconlich.com and Ryan at RyanSpeck.com, as per usual.
Subscribe to the MouthFist Feed at Feedburner! Contact us about the show using the contact link at the bottom right or leave a goddamned comment.