Episode 4: Let Us Never Speak Of Hellraiser Again
Were you saying to yourself that last week's episode was far too short and enjoyable for your liking? Well, we have a treat in store for you, gentle listener. This week, the MouthFist Podcast delves into a single subject: Hellraiser. Beginning with Clive Barker's The Hellbound Heart and working our way through nine films and two comic series, we run the gamut for your listening "entertainment".
Casting aspersions on Clive Barker and mulling over the merits of child pornography when you might run for public office, Ryan and Steve manage to fill nearly two hours with not-nearly-funny-enough bickering over how good some stupid comic books are.
This may be the MouthFist Podcast that makes me never want to do another MouthFist Podcast!
If you can stomach wasting your life with this leviathan monstrosity, you'll get to hear all about:
- Coil's "The Hellbound Heart"
- Steve's terrible Clint Eastwood impression
- Mildly-retarded horror voices
- Steve's attempt at pedestrian comedy
- The death of Coil
- Jhonn Balance and Peter Christopherson
- Love's Secret Domain
- The Snow
- Horse Rotorvator
- How To Destroy Angels
- Throbbing Gristle
- Nine Inch Nails
- "March Of The Pigs"
- The Broken longform video
- "Tainted Love"
- The "Tainted Love" video
- Wax Trax!
- The Black Box
- Unfounded implications of child pornography possession
- The "Love's Secret Domain" video
- Normal Canadian sex fiends
- Steve supports child pornography
- Ruined aspirations for public office
- Did we mention Hellraiser yet? (8:38)
- Finally talking about Hellraiser (10:02)
- More pointless non-listener questions and comments (21:51)
- Back to Hellraiser (24:54)
- Evil Dead and Evil Dead II
- Hellbound: Hellraiser II
- Tony Randel
- Fist Of The North Star
- Peter Atkins
- Steve's worthless autistic child
- Steve's inability to follow a simple conversation
- Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth
- Terry Farrell
- Epic Comics
- "Friday The 13th: The Series"
- Hellraiser: Bloodline
- Kevin Yagher
- Steve niggles about irrelevant information
- Rebooting: a good god-damned idea
- Guillermo del Toro
- Moving on... (52:25)
- The Hellraiser Comics (1:10:03)
- Hellbound Hearts (1:23:07)
- An unnecessary return to the comics (1:25:25)
- Ryan is a peach
- Ed Kaye is a monkey-looking cunt and is totally wrong
- 28 Days Later
- Long, pointless discussions about Clive Barker and whether or not he is writing the comic
- You should probably just stop listening now
- Disrespecting Clive Barker
- Trading Places
- Please kill off Pinhead
- "In summation", followed by 12 more minutes of talking
- Unnecessarily salving Clive Barker's unbruised ego
- The Damnation Game
- The Great And Secret Show
- Tortured Souls
- Brian Lumley
- Clive Barker's Undying
- Clive Barker's Jericho
- "The Forbidden"
- Lord Of Illusions
- Scott Bakula
- Cast A Deadly Spell
- Famke Janssen
- Sorry, Clive
...and everything you didn't want to know about Hellraiser and were too sensible to ask!
|MouthFist Episode 4|
Yet a further warning: This podcast is not safe for children, adults, or Clive Barker. Do not expose pregnant woman to this podcast. Maybe just don't listen to it at all. I mean, there's horse rape and a lot of cancer.
Subscribe to the MouthFist Feed at Feedburner! Contact us about the show using the contact link at the bottom right or leave a goddamned comment.