Episode 0: Fudginating With Hitler
Ryan and Steve set out on an exciting new adventure, only 4 to 5 years after they originally planned on doing it.
In this badly-made premiere episode, Ryan and Steve test their capabilities to record and find themselves wanting. As such, audio quality is suspect and there are the occassional glitches and blasts of noise that the listener must ignore, if they actually want to listen to this crap. Instead of forcing themselves to re-record the entire episode, Ryan and Steve did their best to clean up and edit the audio for release as very special "Episode 0" to give listeners an idea of what to expect in the future (with better sound) and to save themselves from having to do anymore work.
Those who can get past the poor sound quality will find an hour of vulgar ranting about movies; this episode contains:
- Self-deprecating introductions to our hosts
- Thinly-veiled loathing of Kevin Smith
- Missed opportunities to actually answer the question "Why do a podcast?"
- Dismissive comments about other podcasts
- Invitations to "jump on this"
- A special message to listeners on public transportation
- Dragonlance: Dragons Of Autumn Twilight (10:06)
- Uwe Boll
- Domestic abuse
- Poor Indian CGI
- Ultramarines: A Warhammer 40,000 Movie
- Mutant Chronicles
- Shit porn
- Will Meugniot
- Ultimate Avengers II
- Did I mention Hitler?
- Captain America: The First Avenger
- Der Untergang
- Hitler at the mall
- The flaws of the Canadian educational system
- Hollowed-out beaver hats
- Learning history from Call Of Duty
- Born To Fight (1984) (29:34)
- Taken (42:18)
- Disparagement of Albania
- "Burn Notice" sucks: a preview of future podcasts
- The Killing Fields
- Death Sentence
- Luc Besson
- The Fifth Element
- Transporter 2
- Reign Of Fire
- Whither Taken 2?
- Albanians: transient scumbags in the retard center of Europe
- Henchmen and gang members: martial arts masters
- Closing (54:39)
- Next time on the MouthFist Podcast: Thulu, a 6-Pack adventure by Postmortem Studios for Pathfinder; Caligula by David Lapham & German Nobile; and the potential of an RPG edition wars discussion (spoiler: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay wins)
...And fun static hisses and bad audio throughout!
|MouthFist Episode 0|
Warning: This podcast is not safe for children or adults. Do not expose pregnant woman to this podcast.
Subscribe to the MouthFist Feed at Feedburner! Do it, fuckers.
Contact us about the show using the contact link at the bottom right.